Join hospitality professionals

Enter your email address:



Get all the latest job, news, views, ideas and more FREE!!

WEBSITES| TECH| urbanspoon.com

jobs, hotel jobs, hospitality jobs, latest jobs, hotel jobs in india, hotel jobs in Uk, more jobs, food & beverage jobs, front office jobs, kitchen jobs, house keeping jobs 

Another restaurant tracking site?!

Subscribe to The Hospitality Knowledge & Career E-Mag |www.hospemag.com by Email

Click here to make money from your cellphone>





Its a neat site.

Don't have India there yet, but they would get around to it.
What Do I like about the site?

- listing by cuisine, location, type, specials
- user & media reviews (personally I don't think a lot of people know how to rate a restaurant and similarly a lot specialists are plain snobby. So a mix of both)
- the maps

& the killer is the apple app. that really gets my vote!

hmmm, for london I vote for High Road Brasserie http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/52/564771/restaurant/London/High-Road-Brasserie-Chiswick