Some ideas are so simple, you wonder how one survived without them.

Grubwith.us is one such.
At the heart of it is social dining. Trying out new places, with new people. Well, to be honest, more new people than new places.
Social media dining. Brilliant!
How it works is that you look for a great meal, sign up (buy in) and then see the profiles of other people you will probably dine with.
Oh, its not yet ready or available for India, but that doesnt mean you cant offer suggestions. I have put in mine.

I hope this turns up here soon. It would be fun, though as a people, I have to admit, we dont seem to take to these things so easily. yet for restaurants etc, it could be a super platform to get some serious word-of-mouth going!

Grubwith.us is one such.
At the heart of it is social dining. Trying out new places, with new people. Well, to be honest, more new people than new places.
Social media dining. Brilliant!
How it works is that you look for a great meal, sign up (buy in) and then see the profiles of other people you will probably dine with.
Oh, its not yet ready or available for India, but that doesnt mean you cant offer suggestions. I have put in mine.

I hope this turns up here soon. It would be fun, though as a people, I have to admit, we dont seem to take to these things so easily. yet for restaurants etc, it could be a super platform to get some serious word-of-mouth going!