In the first in a series of features that explore consumer trends, ET on Sunday unravels how Indians eat out, they love to experiment at new places, dine out at least once a week and still prefer to have the family in tow.
Indians love to try out new restaurants because of: An Exploring Attitude "When we go to a new restaurant, we feel that we might get something better than others" Interesting Name of Dishes "By hearing the name of the dishes I get attracted towards a new restaurant" Peer Group "I experiment a lot when I am with friends. However I go to familiar restaurants only with family" Inquisitiveness "When my friends or relatives recommend a new place, I feel like trying it out" Updating Oneself "Whenever I go to a restaurant or some other place I just check out what is new in that place. And then order that" Comparison "I check out a lot of restaurants to compare the pricing and variety"
Source
Indians love to try out new restaurants because of: An Exploring Attitude "When we go to a new restaurant, we feel that we might get something better than others" Interesting Name of Dishes "By hearing the name of the dishes I get attracted towards a new restaurant" Peer Group "I experiment a lot when I am with friends. However I go to familiar restaurants only with family" Inquisitiveness "When my friends or relatives recommend a new place, I feel like trying it out" Updating Oneself "Whenever I go to a restaurant or some other place I just check out what is new in that place. And then order that" Comparison "I check out a lot of restaurants to compare the pricing and variety"
Source