Job Description
Knowledge on Budgeting & Planning process. Reporting on performance of the individual units/branches. Monitoring and analyzing the reasons for variances,fund management,Consolidation and review of individual Unit Trial Balance . Report on Statutory Compliances. Preparation of Standard operating Procedure.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A
Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Financial Accountant
Keyskills: IDS Software Knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - B.Com) AND (PG - M.Com, MBA/PGDM) Hotel Industry background . IDS Software knowledge .
Willingness to travel with in India extensively.
Company Profile Sterling Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd www.sterlingholidays.com
Contact Details
Executive Name: Sundaresan . K
Contact Company: Sterling Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd
Email Address: sundaresan.k@sterlingholidays.com
Search more Financial Controller Jobs>
Knowledge on Budgeting & Planning process. Reporting on performance of the individual units/branches. Monitoring and analyzing the reasons for variances,fund management,Consolidation and review of individual Unit Trial Balance . Report on Statutory Compliances. Preparation of Standard operating Procedure.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A
Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Financial Accountant
Keyskills: IDS Software Knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - B.Com) AND (PG - M.Com, MBA/PGDM) Hotel Industry background . IDS Software knowledge .
Willingness to travel with in India extensively.
Company Profile Sterling Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd www.sterlingholidays.com
Contact Details
Executive Name: Sundaresan . K
Contact Company: Sterling Holiday Resorts (I) Ltd
Email Address: sundaresan.k@sterlingholidays.com
Search more Financial Controller Jobs>