Join hospitality professionals

Enter your email address:



Get all the latest job, news, views, ideas and more FREE!!

NEWS | Mom’s Dating Advice Turned E-Mail Marketing Tips


Mom’s Dating Advice Turned E-Mail Marketing Tips | By Chaunsea Keller

E-Mail Marketing – it is what I do all day, every day, so it is common for people to ask my expertise on design tips, deliver tips, content tips, etc, and I am more than happy to share. Sometimes my advice stems from personal/professional experiences, sometimes articles from "the experts", and sometimes I have to "trust my gut".
So as I found myself telling my daughter the advice to "Trust her Gut and Follow Her Heart" (even though she is 6, it's never too early to start) my mom's voice was resonating in my head much to my surprise of "Oh my Gosh, I am sounding like my Mom"! I am happily married, so fortunately, I have not had to hear or employ any of these tips in several years; but she told me these so many times, I don't have to reach too far into the memory bank to pull them out. I am sure that some of these will sound familiar to you too. "You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression": Just typing these words makes me smile and roll my eyes at the same time – just like if I was hearing it directly from her – but it really is true! Make sure that your email is "dolled up" nicely. Make sure that your email makes a great first impression. Check your email for grammatical errors, spelling, applicable offer dates, etc. Also, make sure that there are images that capture the imagination and really set the tone nicely. In addition, make sure that you "Be Yourself" and "If It's Not Important, Don't Say It". 


Search Jobs in Brazil

Search International Catering Jobs

Search Jobs in Tokyo

Search International Hospitality Faculty Jobs

Search for More jobs in Saudi Arabia

Search for Executive Housekeeper jobs in Dubai

Search for Executive Housekeeper jobs in UK

Search for Executive Housekeeper jobs in US

search for executive housekeeper international jobs>

Search International Stewarding Manager Jobs>

Search International Guest Relation Jobs>

Search for Jobs with Radisson Hotels in US

Search International Management Trainee Positions

Search more International Banquet Manager Jobs>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in US>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in UK>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in Australia>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in Canada>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in Spain>

Search Banquet Manager Jobs in Singapore>