Join hospitality professionals

Enter your email address:



Get all the latest job, news, views, ideas and more FREE!!

NEWS| Customer Wins $1 million After Playing McDonald's Monopoly Game

When 23-year-old Brandi Futch of White House, Tennessee went to her local McDonald's restaurant for a McChicken sandwich, French Fries and Sweet Tea, she never imagined she would be walking away $1 million richer.




But that's exactly what happened when Futch peeled off the two most coveted Game Pieces in the MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's - Boardwalk and Park Place - from her Sweet Tea to become a $1 million winner in this year's Game.

"Winning the $1 million prize in the MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. I think I'm still in shock," said Futch. "I haven't decided what I'll do with the money I've won, but I know that a new house and car are on my list. The MONOPOLY Game at McDonald's is something I look forward to each fall, so you better believe I'm going to keep playing now that I know you really can win big!"



Click here to see the original article or to know more>