Job Description
Repairing and replacing defective parts in generators, motors, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures. Preparing schedules and coordinating activities with other divisions and sections. Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter Industry:
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants Role Category: Housekeeping Role: Housekeeping Executive/ Assistant Keyskills: Electrician,electrical maintenance, electrical technician, I.T.I holder Desired Candidate Profile Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Electrical, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Post Graduation Not Required) Degree/Diploma in Electrical Technician related field from a certified college or I.T.I Holder Certification in Electrical Technician field from an accredited institution. Hotel Industry work experience Company Profile Hotel Kala Sagar http://www.hotelkalasagar.com Pimpri / Kasarwadi
Contact Details
Executive Name: Ms Preeti (HR)
Contact Company: Hotel Kala Sagar
Email Address: hr@hotelkalasagar.com
Contact: 020-40717111
See more Asst Gen Manager - Engg & Maint Jobs>
Repairing and replacing defective parts in generators, motors, switchboards, switches, conductors, and other electrical fixtures. Preparing schedules and coordinating activities with other divisions and sections. Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter Industry:
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants Role Category: Housekeeping Role: Housekeeping Executive/ Assistant Keyskills: Electrician,electrical maintenance, electrical technician, I.T.I holder Desired Candidate Profile Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Electrical, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Post Graduation Not Required) Degree/Diploma in Electrical Technician related field from a certified college or I.T.I Holder Certification in Electrical Technician field from an accredited institution. Hotel Industry work experience Company Profile Hotel Kala Sagar http://www.hotelkalasagar.com Pimpri / Kasarwadi
Contact Details
Executive Name: Ms Preeti (HR)
Contact Company: Hotel Kala Sagar
Email Address: hr@hotelkalasagar.com
Contact: 020-40717111
See more Asst Gen Manager - Engg & Maint Jobs>