Join hospitality professionals

Enter your email address:



Get all the latest job, news, views, ideas and more FREE!!

NEWS | Chef Jens Jakob to showcase French cuisine at Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa

chef_jens_jakob_id.jpgHilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa will present Michelin Star-Chef, Jens Jakob, to showcase his modern French-infused cuisine, from July 26-29, 2013 at the retreat located near Lonavala and Khandala. The visit is part of the retreat’s ‘Visiting Masters’ Programme’. The Chef will also present a vegetarian menu, a release stated. The Programme is an endeavour to indulge guests and facilitate the confluence of the arts, cultures, cuisines, policies and practices from around the world. Chef Jakob said,
“I have always wanted to visit India and I am really grateful to Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa for this opportunity. The culinary team at the retreat is equally passionate about food, and I am sure we will together create a memorable experience for connoisseurs of fine food.” Andreas Kraemer, General Manager, Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, said, “We are pleased to present a grand gastronomic experience with Chef Jens Jakob as he leads our talented culinary team. I hope our guests will enjoy the culinary journey while immersing in Shillim’s tranquility."

  Source

Search for jobs in SPA>
Search for SPA Jobs in UK
Search for SPA Jobs in Australia
Search for SPA Jobs in Canada
Search for SPA Jobs in Dubai